DMCA - Digital Millennium Copyright Act
123EzMovie is an online service provider as prescribe in the DMCA. 123EzMovie provide valid copyright owners with the capability to self-publish on the online by storing, uploading and displaying multiple types of media. 123EzMovie do not actively screen, monitoring or otherwise check the media which is uploaded to our websites by users of the service.
123EzMovie takes copyright violation seriously and will firmly protect the rights of valid copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of the content which appears on 123EzMovie website and you are not authorize the use of the content you must inform to us in sending email or with our contact page form in order for us to identify the as stated breach content and take action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have served an online contact form for your purpose of use. 123EzMovie will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all the necessary fields completely and accurately.
Alternatively, you may make a written notice via e-mail to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Officer as indicated below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be breach or to be the subject of breach activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the as stated breach material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is as stated infringed.